ManoMano is a vertical marketplace for building, plumbing, gardening, and other renovation and household products. ManoMano is present in six European countries, with over 1.6 million products and 2,000 partner sellers.
Market growth and development are closely related to internal process innovation, with a particular emphasis on data processing.
ManoMano has grown to become one of Europe’s best places to find DIY and gardening tools. The marketplace was founded in 2013, and it has since grown to become one of the undisputed leaders in its niche. ManoMano attracts thousands of buyers from Europe’s largest economies, making it the place to be if you want to sell Home and DIY products.
The UK is ManoMano’s most important DIY market, with an estimated €50 billion in sales – one of Europe’s largest B2C DIY markets. The digital market penetration in the UK is currently at 21%, which means that ManoMano, Europe’s digital leader in DIY, home and garden, has a significant opportunity to grow. ManoMano will introduce additional services to support its growing seller base and to help with raising and growing awareness. It will also increase its investment in UK marketing, including TV advertising, to support its growth plans.
An overview of the ManoMano Global market:
- This online DIY store is well-known among the world’s major economies and is the first choice of DIY enthusiasts all over the world.
- ManoMano Marketplace was founded in 2013 and has since evolved into a full-fledged platform.
- Offering the most cost-effective tools for home improvement, gardening, and other DIY projects.
- ManoMano is currently available in the United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, and Germany.
- France is the most important market for this company, accounting for 60% of total sales volume.
- ManoMano is a growing marketplace, as evidenced by the fact that it ended the year 2020 with a sales turnover of 1.2 billion Euros.
- ManoMano also maintains its B2C category, with a vast catalogue of over 3 million products, 200,000 of which are sold in the United Kingdom alone.